Roll Form Operator - 2nd Shift
ROLL FORM / TUBE MILL / SPIRAL TUBE WELDER Needed for 2nd SHIFT.
- Are You Looking for a Three Day Weekend?
- Are you looking to make a career change which provides variety and challenge while maintaining a life balance?
- Do you enjoy working with your hands?
- Do you have experience sheet in metal rolling and fabrication?
Beverlin Manufacturing is a local, family owned manufacturer of customer sheet metal products and perforated sheet metal tubes. We not only value hard work and success as a team, but embrace the value of having balance in our life. We work hard and play hard. If you have a strong mechanical aptitude, a consistent work record and a willingness to learn come and talk to us! We are a diversified supplier of perforated metal tubes and cones used in the Automotive and Motorcycle Exhaust, Filtration, Aerospace, Nuclear and Defense Industries worldwide.We have recently begun shipping into China and Europe and well several other international locations.
Beverlin runs a primary 4 Day Work Week, (M — TH) 10 hours a day, two shifts with occasional overtime as customer needs dictate. Depending on experience, this role may require on-the-job training on 1st shift. We offer a generous vacation plan, shift premium and competitive benefit package. 2nd Shift Hours are 4pm-2am. Pay starts at $14.75/hour but may be higher based on experience.
Roll Form Operator
A Roll Form Operator is responsible to set-up, and safelyrun a variety of Roll Forming and Tube Mill equipment used to roll and weldcold rolled and stainless coiled steel. Experience with roll form or tubemill applications a plus.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Documenting frequency-based quality check
- Loading and banding steel coils into machines
- Cutteng and de-burring tubes at required lengths
- Filling lubrication reservoirs
- Recording and emptying daily scrap
- Clear communication with other team members
- Accurately recording production information into the computer system
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Demonstrated, strong mechanical aptitude a must.
- Ability to work as a member of a team while growing to operate independently
- TIG Welding experience a plus, but not required
- Enjoy managing complex equipment
- Consistent attendance and employment record
- Experience with measuring equipment (calipers, go/no go gages, etc.)*
Physical: Ability to lift 50 lbs. on an infrequent basis
Education: High School Diploma or equivalency
Experience: Experience in TIG Welding, Sheet Metal Forming a plus