Manufacturing Opportunity- 2nd shift
Do you want to be part of a GREAT team?
- $14/hr starting pay. More with experience
- $0.75/hr Shift premium
- 80 hours Paid Time Off (PTO) in first Year plus 7 PAID company Holidays
- Available on Day 1
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- Priority Health Insurance
- 4 day standard work week (Overtime available)
Beverlin Manufacturing is a local, family owned manufacturer of customer sheet metal products and perforated sheet metal tubes used in the Automotive and Motorcycle Exhaust, Filtration, Aerospace, Nuclear, and Defense Industries worldwide. We value hard work and success as a team, but embrace the value of having balance in our life. We work hard and play hard. If you have a strong mechanical aptitude, a consistent work record and a willingness to learn come and talk to us!
Beverlin runs a primary 4 Day Work Week, (M — TH) 10 hours a day , two shifts with occasional overtime as customer needs dictate. We offer a generous vacation plan, shift premium and competitive benefit package. Pay starts at $14.00/hour but may be higher based on experience.
Our 2nd shift is Monday-Thursday 4pm-2am.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Consistent attendance and employment record
- Love to Win, Hate to Lose
- Demonstrated, strong mechanical aptitude a must.
- Ability to work as a member of a team while growing to operate independently
- Desire to grow
Physical: Ability to lift 50 lbs. on an infrequent basis
Education: High School Diploma or equivalency
Experience: Experience with measuring equipment (calipers, go/no go gages, etc.), TIG Welding, and / or Sheet Metal Forming a plus