Automated Press Operator- 2nd shift
AUTOMATED PERFORATION PRESS OPERATOR Needed for 2nd SHIFT.
- Are You Looking for a Three Day Weekend?
- Are you looking to make a career change which provides variety and challenge while maintaining a life balance?
- Do you enjoy working with your hands?
- Do you have experience sheet metal press operation?
Beverlin Specialty Tube is a unique, local, family owned metals manufacturing company providing custom metal tubes, pipes, cones, and welded assemblies across a diverse range of industries and international customers. Our mission is to be a profitable enterprise, that's a joy to work with, feared by our competitors and loved by the community.
We offer exceptional pay and benefits (Vacation to Start, Sick Time, Aetna Health Care, Dental, and Vision, 401K, etc.) If you are energetic, demonstrate an exceptional work ethic and it's time for you to play for a new team, send your qualifications to show contact info for prompt consideration
A Perforation Press Operator is responsible to set-up, and safely run a variety of automated presses (35T – 100T) used to perforate cold rolled and stainless coiled steel. Experience with automated press operation is a plus.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate presses, equipment, Hi-Lo’s, and other machinery
- Documenting frequency based quality check
- Loading and banding steel coils into machines
- Programming feeders to engineering prints
- Filling lubrication reservoirs
- Recording and emptying scrap bins
- Clear communication with tool and die room and other press team members
- Recording production information into the computer system
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to read and use measuring equipment (calipers)
- Ability to interpret engineering prints and drawings
- Ability to stand for long periods at a time
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to read and follow work instructions and specifications
Physical: Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Metals, press, and die experience a plus.